(RADIATOR) RSA Mobile support

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Sun Sep 28 21:02:55 CDT 2003

Hello,

We are pleased to announce beta support for RSA Mobile authentication.
RSA Mobile (from RSA Security www.rsasecurity.com) supports a number of
authentication methods, including
	- username and password
	- an access code sent by SMS to your mobile phone
	- RSA SecureID Token Cards
and all of these can be configured with the new AuthBy RSAMOBILE method.

The code supports EAP Generic Token Card,
EAP-PEAP Generic Token Card and conventional Radius
Access-Accept/Access-Challenge conversations
and we have successfully tested in all these cases.

We invite you to trial this code and to provide any feedback direct to me.
The example configuration file in the patch includes instructions on how to
test with the radpwtst radius test program. We have also tested here with the
Funk Odyssey client for wireless access control.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au