(RADIATOR) Bad attribute=value pair in 3.6

William Hernandez whr at essnet.com
Wed Sep 24 13:48:19 CDT 2003

Hugh,

Just to let you know the outcome of this issue.

It looks like the problem is in the radius.cfg.

Our radius.cfg is basically the same as it was when we started
with Radiator 2.15. More Handlers have been added since 2.15

The following change in radius.cfg worked and ended the Bad
attribute=value pair errors. (i.e, I removed the space before and
after the equal sign).

        AddToReply Service-Type=Framed-User, \
                 Framed-Protocol=PPP, \
                 Framed-IP-Netmask=255.255.255.255, \
                 Framed-Compression=Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP, \
                 Ascend-Idle-Limit=900

I will mention that the above only had to be changed in
radius.cfg. Our users file works with the space before and after
the equal sign. Do you think I should do a global replace to
eliminate the spaces in the users file?

Regards,
William