(RADIATOR) 802.1x and vlan assignment

Arangeh, Dordaneh dordaneh.arangeh at id.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 16 09:38:17 CDT 2003

Hello Hugh,
The problem is solved now. It was patch problem. Now I get all
attributes and the vlan assignment is working well. Thanks for tips.
Nevertheless, the Windows problem is persisting. Once you give username
and password, you can not change it any more. And also the problem with
a funny usrname azbycx which, I don't know where from is coming, remains
as before.

Regards
Dordaneh