(RADIATOR) Configuring Radiator Radius server for Cisco AS5300

G. S. Rakhra gsrakhra at fewanet.com.np
Tue Sep 16 06:34:28 CDT 2003

Dear Sir,

I tried by adding the <Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request> Handler mentioned by Hugh, but getting following error while restarting the radiusd process:

Tue Sep 16 15:42:27 2003: ERR: Could not load authentication module Radius::AuthINTERNAL: Can't locate Radius/AuthINTERNAL.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at (eval 30) line 3, <FILE> line 153.

Tue Sep 16 15:42:27 2003: ERR: Unknown keyword 'AcctResult' in /usr/local/src/Radiator-2.18.4/goodies/radonlinetest.cfg line 154
Tue Sep 16 15:42:27 2003: INFO: Server started: Radiator 2.18.4 on seti.fewanet.com.np

Even then I tried connecting, but the same problem still persists, i.e. I was able to connect but not able to browse the Internet.

What next we can do?

rgds
G. S. Rakhra