(RADIATOR) formatted TIME_STAMP in AcctSQLStatement

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Sep 12 00:54:46 CDT 2003

Hello Robert,

OK, to make things easy, we have now added a new special character.
%A is replaced by the Timestamp in standard SQL
date format eg: Sep 12, 2003 15:48.

(Also %B is replaced by the current time in standard SQL date format eg: Sep
12, 2003 15:48.)

New patch for Util.pm is available in the usual place.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au