(RADIATOR) formatted TIME_STAMP in AcctSQLStatement

Robert Blayzor noc at inoc.net
Fri Sep 12 00:31:00 CDT 2003

> The simplest thing is to write a little hook that will add a
> pseudo-attribute to the incoming request packet formatted however you
> need it to be. Then you can simply use the pseudo-attribute
> directly in
> the AcctSQLStatement.
>
> You will find some example hooks in the file "goodies/hooks.txt".

Well, yes, I could, but could I not maybe also do something like this,
or would this not work? (note: DateFormat and integer-date column)

        AcctColumnDef           ServerID,%{GlobalVar:ServerNo},formatted
        AcctColumnDef           AcctDateTime,%{TimeStamp},integer-date
        AcctColumnDef
AcctSessionId,%{Acct-Session-Id},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
AcctStatusType,%{Acct-Status-Type},formatted
        AcctColumnDef           UserName,%{User-Name},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
CalledStationId,%{Called-Station-Id},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
CallingStationId,%{Calling-Station-Id},formatted
        AcctColumnDef           NASIPAddress,%N,formatted
        AcctColumnDef           NASPort,%{NAS-Port},formatted
        AcctColumnDef           NASPortType,%{NAS-Port-Type},formatted
        AcctColumnDef           ServiceType,%{Service-Type},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
FramedProtocol,%{Framed-Protocol},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
FramedIPAddress,%{Framed-IP-Address},formatted
        AcctColumnDef           ConnectInfo,%{Connect-Info},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
AcctTermCause,%{Acct-Terminate-Cause},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
AcctInputOctets,%{Acct-Input-Octets},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
AcctOutputOctets,%{Acct-Output-Octets},formatted
        AcctColumnDef
AcctSessTime,%{Acct-Session-Time},formatted
        AcctColumnDef           Class,%{Class},formatted
        DateFormat              %m/%d/%Y %H:%M:%S

        AcctSQLStatement        EXEC sp_RadiusAcct %2

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net

Exclusive: We're the only ones who have the documentation.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au