(RADIATOR) Radiator Feature request

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Sep 9 17:39:04 CDT 2003

Salut Jerome -

Radiator already has this support in the form of the PacketTrace
parameter and the <Monitor> clause.

Our companion product Radar uses both features to allow to connect to a
running Radiator instance and do lots of interesting things.

	www.open.com.au/radar

See the relevant sections of the Radiator 3.6 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

PS - the Monitor clause can be accessed via telnet also.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au