(RADIATOR) Problem with Reply Attributes

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Sep 9 17:54:18 CDT 2003

Hello Craig -

Framed-IP-Address and Framed-Address are the same thing - both get
encoded as the same attribute on the wire (see the Radiator
dictionary). You will need to check with Nortel to find our what is
acceptable in a radius reply packet. Note that different vendors tend
to accept different sets of reply attributes.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au