(RADIATOR) Problems with SqlDB.pm module.

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Mon Sep 8 08:28:48 CDT 2003

Hi Julio-

It has been my experience that an ORA-01002 error happens when the results
of the query are no longer available, usually due to memory or TEMP space
limitations on the database server. Have a look in yor Oracle server's error
log when this happens and you should see one or more additional errors that
point to the root of the problem.

-Frank