(RADIATOR) Problems with SqlDB.pm module.

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifx.com.co
Sat Sep 6 19:51:45 CDT 2003

Hi Guys.

We are working with version 2.8 without problem. We are trying to
upgrade to version 3.6, but the daemon (radiusd) dies with the following
error:

DBD::Oracle::db prepare failed: ORA-01002: fetch out of sequence (DBD
ERROR: OCIStmtExecute/Describe) [for Statement "select PASSWORD,
TO_CHAR(EXPIRATION,'YYYY-MM-DD'), CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR  from SUBSCRIBERS
where USERNAME='tadomenech' and ACTIVE=1"] at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Radius/SqlDb.pm line 180.

We're working with the following:
Linux RedHat Version 7.3.
Perl Version 5.6.1
Radiator Version 3.6 with the patches-3.6 applied.

I thank for any information on the matter.

Regards,
--
Julio Cesar Pinto <jc at ifx.com.co>
IFX NETWORKS