(RADIATOR) Using substrings in AcctColumnDef

Nick M. Black nickb at mcspl.com.au
Sat Sep 6 18:46:14 CDT 2003

Hi,

Configuration is Radiator 2.19 (old I know!) running under Linux, using
FreeTDS to connect to a MS-SQL database for Platypus. I am trying to get
a couple of Orinoco AP-1100s to work with Radiator. Authenticaion is
working fine, but accounting isn't due to the length of the returned
string in Acct-Session-ID being too long.

I have tried using :

AcctColumnDef AcctSessionID, %{Acct-Session-ID}, formatted,
substring(%{Acct-Session-Id}, '=', -1})

But I get a syntax error, and the accounting packet does not get
inserted into the database.

Any ideas ??

--
Nick Black