(RADIATOR) Problem in installing DBD-ODBC

Muhammad Mushtaque mushtaque at eworld.net.pk
Sat Sep 6 06:04:59 CDT 2003

Hello All,

I am facing problems in installing DBD-ODBC with DBD-DBI. I am using
SQL server2000 with Radiator-3.6 installed on Solaris.7 with Perl
version 5.6.1.

When i m installing DBD-ODBC1.06 with DBD-DBI1.37 facing this error.

"Makefile:297: *** missing separator. Stop."

I have tried other versions of DBD-ODBC till 0.39 but giving same
error. well with DBD-ODBC 0.38 its all working fine. Its an old version
so any one face any strange problem like this ??

waiting for replies,

Mushtaque.
_______
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal
views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of eWorld
(Pvt) Ltd. If you are not the original  / intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, we
regret the inconvenience and request you to please immediately notify
at info at eworld.net.pk

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au