(RADIATOR) Redback Static IP Problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 4 20:06:52 CDT 2003

Hello Al -

As mentioned in my previous mail, an Auth-Type check item will pass the
authentication to another AuthBy clause.

Here is an example (similar to your own case):

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckUser

<AuthBy LDAP2>
	Identifier CheckLDAP

# define Realms or Handlers

<Handler ...>

	# call the AuthBy FILE clause, which in turn will call the AuthBy
LDAP2 clause

	AuthBy CheckUser

</Handler>

Now the file that is used by the AuthBy FILE will contain this:

# define users with reply attributes, but do authentication from LDAP
# "Auth-Type = CheckLDAP" will pass the authentication to the AuthBy
LDAP2 clause

someuser  Auth-Type = CheckLDAP, ....

To say any more about your current problem I will need to see the
configuration file (no secrets) together with a trace 4 debug from
Radiator showing what is happening.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au