(RADIATOR) New Tacacs+ server ability for Radiator

Nicolai van der Smagt nicolai.vandersmagt at BBNED.NL
Mon Sep 1 08:55:31 CDT 2003

Hi,

We are looking at using Radiator for our Tacacs+ operations. Does
radiator support tacacs+ command accounting, the accounting of user
commands entered on the client? If so, any pointers on how to configure
this?

Regards,

Nicolai van der Smagt
BBned NV