(RADIATOR) cisco SSG and sesm

Ingvar Bjarnason ingvarbj at centrum.is
Mon Sep 1 07:32:12 CDT 2003

Hi Jeremy,

    We use Radiator here in conjunction with SSG and SESM.  Works quite well.   All you have to do is define service profiles in addition to your user profiles and then add reply items to your users for the services they are authorized to use.    Mail me for further info.

    Best regards,
                                Ingvar

Ingvar Bjarnason
Engineer