(RADIATOR) Segmentation faul

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Oct 31 18:10:29 CST 2003

Hello Julio -

I will need to see a trace 4 debug from Radiator together with a copy
of your configuration file (no secrets).

It would also be useful to see the error output from Perl, which you
can do easily by running from the command line:

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file
/your/configuration/file

The usual reason for this is Perl modules that have not been installed.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au