(RADIATOR) VSA's (26/3076/x) for the Cisco VPN 3000 Firmware Version 4.x

Ward, Josh JWard at csuchico.edu
Fri Oct 31 12:58:07 CST 2003

I'm actually having a similar problem right now.  I'm not sure if I'm
not seeing the VSA's or if my VPN 3000 isn't sending them.

When I get the authentication request I see:

Fri Oct 31 10:06:16 2003: DEBUG: Packet dump:
*** Received from 132.241.67.38 port 3323 ....
Code:       Access-Request
Identifier: 189
Authentic:
Attributes:
        User-Name = "jward"
        User-Password = ""
        NAS-Port = 10492
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Tunnel-Client-Endpoint = 132.241.67.22
        NAS-IP-Address = 132.241.67.38
        NAS-Port-Type = Virtual

I know that there are other VSAs that should come in with the
Access-Request, but I'm not seeing them.  I'm not sure if my VPN
concentrator is configured wrong or if I'm not accepting them.

Any thoughts or insight?

Thanks!!!

-Josh
Network Operations