(RADIATOR) VSA's (26/3076/x) for the Cisco VPN 3000 Firmware Version 4.x

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at kiz.uni-ulm.de
Thu Oct 30 11:03:50 CST 2003

Hi Hugh or Mike,

after searching for a proper VSA file for the new
Version of the Cisco VPN Concentrator software without
luck, I assembled a radiator compliant VSA dictionary
from the different sources on the web.

Hugh or Mike, perhaps you can put it into the
goodies folder in the next release/patch.

P.S. I know that the standard dictionary contains
VSA's for the vendor code 3076 (formerly Altiga),
but this is not enough for the new Software
Versions on the Cisco VPN Concentrators.

Best regards
	Charly
--
Karl Gaissmaier       KIZ/Infrastructure, University of Ulm, Germany
Email:karl.gaissmaier at kiz.uni-ulm.de           Service Group Network