(RADIATOR) Ilkera at koc.net, please check your email system

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Oct 28 16:58:25 CST 2003

If you are not ilkera at koc.net, please ignore.

We are trying to get in touch with ilkera at koc.net, a subscriber to this list,
but direct emails to them from our offices are not working.

Ilker, if you receive this, we have replied many times to your emails
to us, but you do not seem to be receiving them. Please check your email
system: we have sent you a solution to your problem.

According to our mail logs, our email to you is being accepted by your server.
Perhaps you have some sort of block in place?

Apologies to all other subscribers.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au