(RADIATOR) Feature or Bug...

Robert Blayzor noc at inoc.net
Mon Oct 27 10:23:35 CST 2003

On 10/27/03 9:41 AM, "Rickard Ekeroth" <rickard at spidernet.net> wrote:

> Today I tried to use MD5 Hex Digest with the User-Password check attribute.
> It took me some time to figure out that the hexadecimal digits actually have
> to be lower case in order for it to work.
>
> Perhaps this should be fixed or at least specified more clearly in the
> manual (although all examples actually use lower case, I should have
> realised)...

AFAIK any MD5 hex I've ever seen has been in lower case, never uppercase or
mixed.  Unless of coarse you are talking about some M$ product that doesn't
feel they need to abide by the rules..

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net
PGP: http://www.inoc.net/~dev/
Key fingerprint = A445 7D1E 3D4F A4EF 6875  21BB 1BAA 10FE 5748 CFE9

Quality assurance: A way to ensure you never deliver shoddy goods
accidentally.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au