(RADIATOR) Feature request: Multifunctional radpwtst

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Tue Oct 21 11:29:22 CDT 2003

You can do this right now using the correct command line options. Here is
what I use to send Accounting-Alives with radpwtst ->

radpwtst -secret mysecret -noauth -noacct -trace -code Accounting-Request
Acct-Status-Type=Alive Calling-Station-Id=5551212 Called-Station-Id=5551234
Acct-Session-Id=1234556 Class=someclass Acct-Session-Time=X

Where X is the amount of time elapsed for the session so far. You will most
likely need to use a different set of attributes depending on what you are
trying to test.

Frank Danielson
[Infrastructure Architect]

voice:407.515.8633