(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQL problem

Adam Pogorzelski kwaz at intelcom.pl
Wed Oct 15 09:27:22 CDT 2003

Hello,
I have such a problem. I have users in mysql database, and few so called
multilogin users. These multilogins have simple passwords created by
username, for example ppp/ppp. Problem is, that i need to authenticate
these combination as the same user:
ppp/ppp, PPP/PPP, ppp/PPP, PPP/ppp.
For now i am including to one Handler two authby's config files,
one with normal AuthSelect, and second with Authselect 'select
ucase(PASSWORD)'.
Because i have many Handlers, and for each Handler is two configs, i want
to minimize all configuration.
So my question is: is it possible to put in AuthBy clause two AuthSelect's ?
Similiar to AuthByPolicy ?

Btw, for each failed Radius::AuthSQL i have one insert to database with
info about it, and if i have four login/pass combination, i can have three
inserts to database with fail info.

ps. I may be wrong, but does Radiator isn't sql injection aware ?
Sat Oct 11 06:51:57 2003: ERR: do failed for 'insert into radauthlog
values (1065847917,'~}#','F~~}#@!}!}'} }4',1,'No such
user','DNIS','CLID')': You have an error in your SQL syntax near '}
}4',1,'No such user','DNIS','CLID')' at line 1

"For proper viewing, take red pill now"
                               Futurama
AdamP.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au