(RADIATOR) Need to log reject-reason.

Sergio Gonzalez sagonzal at sky.net.co
Fri Oct 3 15:42:23 CDT 2003

Hello.

I'm trying to log the reject-reason when a user can't login. I use AuthLog
SQL and this is the failure query:

FailureQuery insert into RADAUTHLOG (TIME_STAMP, USERNAME, TYPE, REASON)
values (%t, '%U', 0, %1)

Every time a user mistype his pasword, the entry is inserted into the
RADAUTHLOG table as "Bad Password" reason, but; ¿how do I log the entry
when the user exceeds his simultaneous use or when a portlimit is reached?
(I have DefaultSimultaneousUse 1 in the AuthBy, and ? want to use the same
AuthLog for another realms which use portlimits.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Sergio Alejandro Gonzalez
Director Operativo