(RADIATOR) Using Radiator as dchp server for 802.1x users.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Oct 1 21:30:21 CDT 2003

Hello John -

I think you will only be able to do this in the inner authentication,
with different Handlers for the inner and outer requests.

The general method for doing this is to add a pseudo-attribute to the
incoming request when you do the authentication, then use that in the
address allocation.

It would be useful to see your configuration file (no secrets) and a
trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au