(RADIATOR) Can you use SQL if statements in radiator?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Nov 27 00:38:35 CST 2003

Hello Craig -

What operating system and SQL database are you using?

If your database supports stored procedures it would probably be
simplest to do it that way. Otherwise you could write a hook to
implement the same processing inside Radiator. It may also be possible
to use a clever SQL statement, but that is outside my area of
expertise.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au