(RADIATOR) How to reject users in a file

Forbes Mike Mike.Forbes at Colorado.EDU
Mon Nov 24 12:56:43 CST 2003

Hi Hugh,

It would seem the continue until reject is not functioning correctly in
this case. The debug show the reject but continues on.

I tried the following:

       RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        <AuthBy GROUP>
                AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilReject
                <AuthBy FILE>
                         Filename %D/reject_modem.users
                         AcceptIfMissing
                 </AuthBy>

                <AuthBy FILE>
                        Filename %D/backbone_users
                </AuthBy>
                <AuthBy PAM>
                        Fork
                        Service radiusd
        AuthLog Modem_Login_Failures
        # Log accounting to a detail file
        AcctLogFileName %L/modem_pool_backbone_users.log

with the reject_modem.users containing
username Auth-Type=Reject

The user can still get on.  The debug is below:
 Radiator 3.1
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Rewrote user name to username
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG:  Deleting session for username,
192.168.x.x, 53
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthGROUP
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthFILE:
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Radius::AuthFILE looks for match with username
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Radius::AuthFILE REJECT_IMMEDIATE:
Rejected explicitly by Auth-Type=Reject
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthFILE:
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Radius::AuthFILE looks for match with username
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Radius::AuthFILE ACCEPT:
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Handling with PAM service radiusd
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: PAM is asking for 1: 'Password'
Mon Nov 24 11:43:05 2003: DEBUG: Access accepted for username

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au