(RADIATOR) DNS Assignment via Radius

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Nov 19 16:09:13 CST 2003

Hello Derek -

Whatever attributes you send in the access accept must be defined in
the Radiator dictionary.

The standard Radiator dictionary defines this:

VENDORATTR      9       cisco-avpair                    1       string

Note the spelling in all lower case.

It is used like this:

	cisco-avpair = "ip:dns-servers = 207.164.80.136"

Note the use of quotes.

BTW - you should also be able to use the Ascend vendor specifics:

	Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = x.x.x.x
	Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS = y.y.y.y

You should do some more testing to make sure this works correctly.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au