[bgd at icomag.de: Re: (RADIATOR) integer disconnect causes]

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Nov 17 03:49:24 CST 2003

Hello Bogdan -

I have already responded to this question by suggesting you download
the source tarball to make sure you are running the correct code. I
would be interested to see the results and startup message when you do
this:

	cd /your/Radiator/src/directory
	perl radiusd -log_stdout -foreground -trace 4 -config_file
/your/config/file

The startup messages should show Radiator 3.7.1 of course.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au