(RADIATOR) AcctColumnDef with Realm

Eric Lackey eric at isdn.net
Fri Nov 14 12:41:40 CST 2003

Hello,

This might be easy, but I haven't been able to find how to do it.  I
want to include the realm in the accounting query insert.  I see the
value of %W is the realm before any rewriting has occurred, but when I
add the AcctColumnDef it doesn't send anything to the database.  I have
included the AuthBy statement below.

Thanks for any help.

Eric Lackey

<AuthBy SQL>

                DBSource        dbi:mysql:RADACCT:host=192.168.0.1

                DBUsername      username

                DBAuth          password

                FailureBackoffTime  60

                AuthSelect

                AccountingStopsOnly

                AccountingTable ACCOUNTING

                AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name

                AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer

                AcctColumnDef
ACCT_DATE,Timestamp,formatted-date,'%Y-%m-%d'

                AcctColumnDef
ACCT_TIME,Timestamp,formatted-date,'%H:%M:%S'

                AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type

                AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer

                AcctColumnDef
ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer

                AcctColumnDef
ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer

                AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id

                AcctColumnDef
ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer

                AcctColumnDef
ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Ascend-Disconnect-Cause,integer

                AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-IP-Address

                AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer

                AcctColumnDef   FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address

                AcctColumnDef
DisconnectCause,Ascend-Disconnect-Cause,integer

                AcctColumnDef
ConnectProgress,Ascend-Connect-Progress,string

                AcctColumnDef   CallingStationId,Calling-Station-Id

                AcctColumnDef   REALM,%W

                AcctColumnDef   CalledStationId,Called-Station-Id