(RADIATOR) Input queue size

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Nov 13 17:37:26 CST 2003

Hello Matthew -

You are quite correct. Radiator does an "open-write-close" for every
log event.

In spite of this however I would not recommend having more than one
Radiator instance writing to a log file as it becomes almost impossible
to then understand what is going on. It is _much_ better to set up your
logging using GlobalVar's passed in on the startup command line. This
way you can have the same configuration file but have different
instances logging to different files.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au