(RADIATOR) <AuthBy RODOPI> and Rodopi 5.3 or 5.4

Rodolfo Torrado López rtorrado at enred.com
Thu Nov 13 10:10:05 CST 2003

Of course Ksenia... I'm using Rodopi 5.3 and Radiator 3.6

Let me show some parts of my config file:

###########
#Hadler session#
###########
<Handler Realm=xxxxxx.yyy.zz>
        SessionDatabase MYDATABSE
  <AuthBy SQL>
      DBSource        dbi:ODBC:MYDSN
      DBUsername Login
      DBAuth  password

            RejectEmptyPassword
            NoDefault
            AuthSelect  exec Interface_Radiator_users '%U',
'%{Calling-Station-Id}', '%{NAS-Identifier}'

     AcctSQLStatement exec Interface_VircomDetails \
                             '%{Acct-Session-Id}', \
                             '%Y%m%d %H:%M:%S',\
                             '%U',\
                             '%N',\
                             %{NAS-Port},\
                             '',\
                             '',\
                             '%{Framed-IP-Address}', \
                     '%{Calling-Station-Id}',\
                             '%{NAS-Identifier}', \
                             '%{Acct-Status-Type}',  \
                             '%{Acct-Delay-Time}',   \
                             '%{Acct-Input-Octets}', \
                             '%{Acct-Output-Octets}',\
                             '%{Acct-Session-Time}', \
                             '%{Acct-Input-Packets}',\
                             '%{Acct-Output-Packets}',\
                             '%{Acct-Terminate-Cause}',\
                             '', \
                             '0', \
                             '%{Called-Station-Id}'
 </AuthBy>

#END sample

where Interface_Radiator_users is Authentication SP, and
Interface_VircomDetails is Accounting SP.

As you can see, I first tried to use Vircom Radius, but really is a good
Radius Server but Radiator offers all that you need and much more
functionalities than Vircom!

Rodolfo Torrado López
Administrador Recursos de Informática
Enred Comunicaciones S.A.