(RADIATOR) integer disconnect causes

Bogdan TARU bgd at icomag.de
Thu Nov 13 05:19:41 CST 2003

	Hi everyone,

 I have a problem with a Cisco AS5300 and the disconnect causes. They
 appear as integers (Ascend-Disconnect-Cause = 45) in the log file,
 and they are inserted into the database as integers as well. The
 radiator is started with -dictionary-file pointing to the 'generic'
 dictionary file, and if I do a test with radpwtst using the same
 dictionary file and an attribute like Ascend-Disconnect-Cause = 45,
 the logged information is 'pppRcvTerminate' (correct).

 Any idea where the problem could be?

 Thank you,
 bogdan

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au