(RADIATOR) Cisco NAS dont sent password to radiator. Why? DEBUG: Check item user-password expression 'kkk' does not match '' in request

Sergei Keler skeler at gdc.ru
Thu Nov 13 01:44:48 CST 2003

YES! But it works with some other Authby (external, unix) by didnt work
with Authby FILE 8-()
I have evaluation version DLed a month ago.

Sergei N Keler
IT-Manager
General DataComm
[skeler at gdc.ru] [www.gdc.ru] [tel. +7(812)325-1085 (ext. 0723)] [fax
+7(812)325-1086]

"Claudio Lapidus" <c_lapidus at hotmail.com>
Sent by: owner-radiator at open.com.au
12.11.2003 22:43

<radiator at open.com.au>, "Sergei Keler" <skeler at gdc.ru>
cc

Subject
Re: (RADIATOR) Cisco NAS dont sent password to radiator. Why? DEBUG: Check
item user-password expression 'kkk' does not match '' in request

Hello Sergei

> So, as I understand cisco didnt send user password to radius???
> What to do? :-(

If you want the Cisco router to send User-Password you'll need to change
the
configuration in the virtual template to

ppp authentication pap

and it won't send CHAP anymore, just PAP.

regards
cl.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au