(RADIATOR) Cisco VPDN troubles

Sergei Keler skeler at gdc.ru
Wed Nov 12 10:29:57 CST 2003

Hi!

I have Cisco 26xx (IOS 12.2) and several windows workstations (win2k).
What I need to do with cisco and radiator to allow win2k users connect to
encrypted vpn with cisco?

Now it is:

cisco:

interface Virtual-Template1
 ppp encrypt mppe 40
 ppp authentication ms-chap VPDN

radiator:

<Realm VPDN>
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/users.vpdn
                AutoMPPEKeys    Yes
                AddToReply  Service-Type = Framed,\
                        Framed-Protocol = PPP,\
                        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,\
                        Framed-Routing = None,\
                        Framed-MTU = 1500,\
                        Message-Authenticator = 0000000000000000,\
                        MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy = Encryption-Allowed,\
                        MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types = Encryption-Any
        </AuthBy>
                        #Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP,\
        # Log accounting to a detail file
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail.vpdn
        PasswordLogFileName %L/passwd.vpdn
</Realm>

win2k (sorry, m$win doesnt allow text configs:)

A simple 'add new connection' -> VPN.
So, MS-CHAP v1 and v2. And as I understand using encrypted passwords.

Sergei N Keler
IT-Manager
General DataComm
[skeler at gdc.ru] [www.gdc.ru] [tel. +7(812)325-1085 (ext. 0723)] [fax