(RADIATOR) AuthBy LDAP and LDAP groups

Matt Richard matt.richard at fandm.edu
Tue May 27 11:11:03 CDT 2003

Hi,

I couldn't see any examples of how to do another LDAP search in a
PostSearchHook, and it's not obvious to me how I would do that.

The first option you mentioned is to use multiple AuthBy LDAP2
clauses.  The first clause checks the user's password, either with a
search or a bind.  This is working well.  But the second clause still
keeps trying to get the user's password, which won't work if I'm
working with a group DN instead of a user DN.

How do I write the second AuthBy LDAP2 clause so that it doesn't
check the password or try to bind with the password?  I need to
compare a string, I don't need it to work with passwords - that was
done in the first clause.

Thanks,

Matt

matt.richard at fandm.edu