(RADIATOR) Check Items in PostAuthHook

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 22 17:42:41 CDT 2003

Hello Herman -

You are correct, the hook code will not have access to the check item
directly, unless you add a pseudo-attribute to the current request. You
can do this easily with "AddToRequest", or with an "AuthColumnDef ....,
request" in an AuthBy SQL clause.

Then you can use

	$p->get_attr('....');

where .... is the name of the pseudo-attribute.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au