(RADIATOR) Cisco 7200

Robert Blayzor noc at inoc.net
Mon May 19 09:58:24 CDT 2003

On 5/19/03 9:52 AM, "Charles Alexander McCain" <mccain at unixatlas.com> wrote:

> Does radiator work with the cisco 7200 boxes?
>
> I'm having trouble with one. I can authenticate, but it doesn't seem to be
> passing the correct attributes. I can send my output and config file, but
> i wanted to make sure the 7200 was actually supported.

Cisco IOS (which runs on your 7200) is fully RFC compliant and runs
perfectly with Radiator.  At least we have several here and have no problems
getting AAA working with Radiator..

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net
PGP: http://www.inoc.net/~dev/
Key fingerprint = A445 7D1E 3D4F A4EF 6875  21BB 1BAA 10FE 5748 CFE9

Earth is 98% full...please delete anyone you can.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au