(RADIATOR) EAP-TLS problems

wilson_chen at sercomm.com wilson_chen at sercomm.com
Mon May 19 04:50:21 CDT 2003

Hi everybody:
      I'm trying to install Radiator on Windows 2000 server for wireless
EAP-TTLS clients and accountings.
      Following the 140th of FAQ, I failed to install Net_SSLeay.pm.

      I pressed
      install -location=http://www.open.com.au/radiator/free-downloads
Net_SSLeay.pm
      And then I got
      Error installing package 'Net_SSLeay.pm': Could not locate a PPD
filefor package Net_SSLeay.pm

      Would anyone tell me how to fix it?

      By the way, how to use the radpwtst to make sure if my Radiator's
configuration is right for EAP authentication?
      There are no options for EAP in the radpwtst.

TIA,
Wilson

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au