(RADIATOR) Peap on Windows XP With Cisco Aironet 350 AP and PCMCIA

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Fri May 16 10:35:09 CDT 2003

Peter,

Few little things:

1. I assume the XP has SP1 and has zero configuration to start? (some
infor here: http://bonnet2.geol.qc.edu/wireless/wirelessEap-2.htm )

2. Server cert has been installed in the trusted root.

3. MD4 (written by Mike) has been installed as well in Perl's Digest.

4. XP username/password login matching the username/password in your auth
table (users file in your case).

	If you want to try from our site, please feel free to do
so. Further infor at the doc.

	http://bonnet2.geol.qc.edu/wireless/gowireless_manual_1.doc
and
	http://bonnet2.geol.qc.edu/wireless/tester.htm