(RADIATOR) Auth protocol branch

James Nelson radiator at isleofatlantis.net
Thu May 15 17:08:41 CDT 2003

Another update (sorry for the flooding :).

Looks like:
<Handler CHAP-Password = /./>
works also.  I think this should be fine for what I need.  Also, after
making a few changes, I have been unable to recreate the Null password
problem mentioned.  I probably had something screwed up and didn't notice
it.

Thanks for the help so far.  If you can think of any reason the /./ might
cause problems or why /.*/ would be better, let me know.
::James Nelson