(RADIATOR) Accounting Cisco Attributes

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 14 17:32:46 CDT 2003

Hello Richard -

The simplest way to deal with the "cisco-h323-WHATEVER" is to write a
PreClientHook that will parse the attributes and add the inner
attributes as pseudo-attributes to the current request. You will find
an example hook that does something similar in the file
"goodies/hooks.txt". Then you can use simple AcctColumnDef's for the
pseudo-attributes.

For the Oracle sequence you should just use an AcctSQLStatement.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au