(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQL - Accounting Only (no auth)

Matthew Trout MatthewTrout at businessserve.co.uk
Wed May 14 04:02:17 CDT 2003

You might also find that it's easier to have separate AuthBy clauses that
run for Auth and Acct packets - e.g.

<Handler Client-Identifier = /clientID/,Acct-Status-Type=/.+/>

	*** AuthBy SQL clauses to log Start/Stop packets here for accounting
***

</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier = /clientID/>

	*** This clause will get all other (i.e. Auth) packets, so put your
authentication configs here ***

</Handler>

This will also make it significantly easier to split your config files into
an auth and acct config if you wish to run a radiusd for each later as your
load increases.