(RADIATOR) Radiator User File

Robert Torres rmtorres at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Tue May 13 09:32:15 CDT 2003

Hello,

Well I am glad to say that I have my radius server working fine!!!

My User file currently has a list of MAC addresses

For example (User file):

000243-453221

003422-a22232

00022d-12f84e

In the past it had

00022d12f84e User-Password = 00022d12f84e, Service-Type = Framed-User

   Framed-Protocol =PPP, Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.128

   Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen, Framed-MTU = 1500

My questions are:

1. How important is this information?

Service-Type = Framed-User

                                    Framed-Protocol =PPP,
Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.128

                                    Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
Framed-MTU = 1500

2. Is it possible for me to make Comments next to the Mac Address?

            For example:

000243-453221   #User: Joe email:joe at joe.com

003422-a22232    #User: rob email:rob at joe.com

00022d-12f84e

Thank you,

Robert Torres

Rutgers Business School - Unit Computing Manager

Rutgers Business School - MBA Candidate

Rutgers University

973-353-1821

http://torres.rutgers.edu <http://torres.rutgers.edu/>