(RADIATOR) AllowInRequest with AuthBy RADIUS or AuthBy ...

Toomas Kärner tomkar at estpak.ee
Tue May 13 04:08:43 CDT 2003

Hi,

This is basically a feature request. It would be userful to have a
AllowInRequest also with AllowInReply function in AuthBy xxxxx or at least
AuthBy RADIUS. At the moment I have to strip all strange parameters from
request exactly but in case of software update of NAS they may add some more
attributes to Access_Request and I have to reconfigure my radius proxy. With
that, I wouldn't have to worry about that sending strange new attributes to
my partners after software updates because only sertain attributes are
allowed in outgoing request. I could do this patch myself mecause it's very
easy but then you would still have to go through checking it.

Rgds.
Toomas Kärner

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au