(RADIATOR) Orinoco AP 1000-802.1x

Robert Torres rmtorres at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Fri May 2 11:25:29 CDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I know that the Radiator team has only worked with AP 2000's at this
moment. This message is really for everyone else.

I called Orinoco/Proxim and was informed that the AP 1000's don't have
802.1x support. It is a bug in their software that shows that some units
have 802.1x support but really does not.

The Radiator website states 802.1x support for the Orinoco AP 2000 to be
used.

Can I still use my AP 1000 with Radius Authentication (NON-802.1x
support)?

Thank you,

Robert Torres
Rutgers Business School - Unit Computing Manager
Rutgers Business School - MBA Candidate
Rutgers University
973-353-1821
http://torres.rutgers.edu