(RADIATOR) Accounting to log and SQL

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 1 15:52:11 CDT 2003

Hello Troy -

You just need to add an AuthBy SQL clause to do the accounting.

Something like this:

# define Realm or Handler

<Realm ....>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
	<AuthBy SQL>
		# write accounting to database
		DBSource ...
		DBUsername ....
		DBAuth ....
		IgnoreAuthentication
		AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
		AcctColumnDef .....
	<AuthBy ....>
		# your normal AuthBy
	# write accounting to file
	AcctLogFileName ....
</Realm>

This topic has also been discussed on the mailing list:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au