(RADIATOR) Radiator as a Windows Service

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Sat Mar 29 19:17:11 CST 2003

Hi Mike,

The ability to run Radiator as an NT service is excellent and I would like
to say well done indeed!

Personally, I very much like the ability to monitor a users ability (or more
importantly their inability) to login in real time.  Running Radiator in a
command window allows me to view the log file "as it happens" - much like a
"tail -f" would do in a Unix environment.

Is their any way to view the logfile in real time (or close to real time)
when running Radiator as a service on NT?

Regards,

Brian Morris