(RADIATOR) Re: Unknown-vendor 762, size 6="

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Mar 27 19:52:05 CST 2003

Hello -

It looks to me like the reply attributes are incorrectly specified.

Note the following KarlNet entries from the Radiator 3.5 dictionary
(your user entries *must* match what is specified in the dictionary):

#
# Karlnet VSAs
#

# Sets the remote client's Station Name

VENDORATTR      762     KarlNet-TurboCell-Name       151 string

# Sets the remote client's Data Transmit Rate

VENDORATTR      762     KarlNet-TurboCell-TxRate     152 integer

# Sets the remote client's Operating State

VENDORATTR      762     KarlNet-TurboCell-OpState    153 integer

VALUE     KarlNet-TurboCell-OpState    Up   0
VALUE     KarlNet-TurboCell-OpState    Down 1

So your user entry should look like this:

00-XXXXXXXXXX Password == "XXXXXXXXX"
        KarlNet-TurboCell-OpState = Up,
        KarlNet-TurboCell-TxRate = nnn

where "Up" must be spelled correctly, and nnn is an integer.

If you still have a problem, please send me a copy of your
configuration file (no secrets) together with a trace 4 debug from
Radiator showing what is happening.