(RADIATOR) NASIDENTIFIER in RADONLINE and Accounting Detail File

William Hernandez whr at essnet.com
Thu Mar 27 12:08:42 CST 2003

Hello everyone,

The NASIDENTIFIER column in RADONLINE and the NAS-IP-Address line in the
accounting detail file for our users who connect via Total Control NASes
shows as the NASes private ip address. We would like this to show as the
public ip address.

A related problem is that accounting requests are falling through to the
DEFAULT client clause instead of being handled by the client clause with
the NASes hostname. Access requests are handled correctly.

Is this a Radiator issue or is this a Total Control issue?

Thanks in advance,

William Hernández
Radiator 3.3.1
RH 7.3