(RADIATOR) time-based authentication

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Thu Mar 20 10:44:22 CST 2003

Hi Hugh, Hi all,

Please I need to implement a configuration that involves the following:

1. pre-paid service users (sayd a payment for 100hours for example)
2. regular dial-in users with no time limitatation

What would be the best approach to this?

Two subscriber tables and a cascaded authby scheme?

I have taken a look at the pre-paid exampl in the goodies directory
but that only fits part of my requirements.

2. Is there a way to get accouting data back to optigold ISP for the
preparation/generation of billing invoices?

I intend to integrate optigoldISP and radiator tightly in this installation.
My session records and accouting records makes use of an Oracle DB BTW.

Thanks.

Regards,
Tunde I.